Much work has gone into this device since its release. Carlos and I have spent many hours working through issues, updating Ubuntu, rebuilding and recompiling emulators, and now it is almost finished. Today, October 17th 2021, we release the 2 and 4 GB Jetson Nano image, the link is below.
This SBC is capable of playing Atari to GameCube, and some Wii. It has a very powerful GPU, and we have overclocked the system. The CPU runs at 2.0GHz and the GPU at 1.15GHz, a barrel power supply is the best option.
Citra(3DS) is still a work in progress.
** If you get a failed boot, flash the latest jetpack image from Nvidia to an SD card and boot it, doing this updates your bootloader to the latest version, then boot this image. We are working on a solution.
** If you have issues with stability on the 2GB model due to USB C power, follow the steps below.
Download the cpuf file from the download section at the bottom of this page, and place it at /usr/local/bin on the Jetson Nano.
- sudo chmod a+x /usr/local/bin/cpuf to give permision for script to be executable
- The speed that you put both in minimum or maximum, if the kernel does not support that same speed input, it will look for the closest value that it supports, for example: if we put 1800, the closest value is 1836, and that is what it will select.
- Execute /usr/local/bin/cpuf with sudo ./usr/local/bin/cpuf to get a GUI menu.
- Lower the speed of the CPU from 2.0 to 1.8 and test, if all works well try 1.9
- To save yourself time later you can create a script to make this faster, do this by opening text, on line 1 enter #!/bin/bash then press enter go move to line 2, type cd /usr/local/bin
press enter again to move to line 3, and type ./cpuf
save this file to your desktop and name it cpuf.sh, open a terminal by right clicking the
desktop and selecting open terminal. Now type sudo chmod -R 777 cpuf.sh
you can run this file from terminal by tying sudo ./cpuf.sh or right clicking it and selecting
^ the above will be included by default in the next update.
Nvidia Jetson Nano Stable 1 (9/6/2022):